Apr 20th 2009 · by B-Rad
”What is the BEST Portable Gym available for the money?”
That is one of the most common email questions I receive. Here is my answer…
I own the 2 most popular suspension training gyms on the market…
1 TRX Suspension Trainer Gym in a Bag
2 Lifeline Jungle Gym
The following Video contains scenes from my “Lab” where I test equipment like this on a daily basis.
Here’s my opinion on how they stack up against each other…
Here’s who wins in a cage match between the TRX Gym in a Bag vs. Lifeline Jungle Gym…
- Durability…TRX Gym in a Bag
- Multiple Anchoring Capability (doors, bars, trees, anything you can “loop”)….TRX Gym in a Bag
- Ease of Adjustability…TRX Gym in a Bag
- Strength of Straps…TRX Gym in a Bag
- Handle Comfort…TRX Gym in a Bag
- Overall “Feeling” of Safety…TRX Gym in a Bag
- Overall Ruggedness / Ability to Handle the “Beatdown”…TRX Gym in a Bag
- Price…Jungle Gym
*Price is the ONLY comparison where the Lifeline Jungle Gym beats the TRX Suspension Trainer Gym in a Bag.
Which car is better in performance (and which would you rather drive)…a Chevette or a Audi R8?
When you decide on the Audi R8…
I recommend the TRX Gym in a Bag “Home Training Bundle”
P.S. Give me your opinion between the TRX and the Lifeline Jungle Gym in the COMMENTS section below. Crank it!